Just Did It

Week 4 Day 4

Duration: 85 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Jog: 75 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes

5.0 miles (8.05km)

I don't normally do my workout this late but the kids and I went over to a friends place this evening.  To be honest I wasn't even going to do my run today because I'm exhausted, it's late and I knew it was going to be a long one today.  BUT, when we got home I put my workout clothes on and decided to go for it.  My son fell asleep on the couch and my daughter put herself to bed.  

It was a good jog.  I spent most of this work out with my eyes closed.  I did the warm up at 3.2mph.  Bumped it up to 3.8mph as it's a jog day.  I did that for 20 minutes and then went down to 3.2mph for about 10 minutes then went up to 3.3mph, 3.4mph and did the last 30 minutes at 3.6mph.  I did the cool down at 3.6mph as I wanted to get to 5.0 miles which I did so I was happy!  This one is for Paula!  My friend who had us over this evening.  Thank you for all you do for me and my kids!  You're a blessing. 

I didn't really spend a lot of time thinking about anything during this run.  It was pretty boring.   I had a good steady pace happening.  My breath was good.  I really need to make a jogging playlist I switched my music a lot again today.  I can hardly keep my eyes open so this entry may not even make any sense.  Going to hit the shower and then go to bed.  Oh glorious bed.  I love my bed.  <3

No playlist today because I switched it so much and didn't really pay attention.  There was a lot of rap and it ended with a bunch of Eminem.  

Big yawn after the workout.  After the workout is finished a screen pops up on the app where you enter how you feel once you're done and then you have the choice of adding a photo.  That's where all of these are coming from.  I decided to go with this one and not do a retake.  It's pretty accurate of how I feel.  Good night! 

Comments