Light It Up
Week 4 Day 3:
Duration: 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
It was a good run today! Started off with the warm up at 3.2mph. I decided to light it up and do 4.4mph for as long as I could. I made it to 15 minutes of the run and then bumped it down to 4.0mph for about 7 minutes. I started getting tired so I did a brisk walk for 3 minutes at 3.6mph and then went back to 4.0mph for the last 5 minutes of the run. This is why I do my blog entry right after my run! I would never be able to remember all of that if I did it later. Haha!
It felt good to maintain 4.4mph for half of the run part of the workout! My chest is still sore from coughing and my throat is raw but I am getting stronger and feeling better. It feels good to just do my workouts despite this cold from hell. I'm looking forward to seeing how good it feels to run once this thing clears up completely!
Right after my run I enter the date, time and distance right into my notes on my phone. I talked a bit about this in my first entry. It's a great way to see my progress from week to week. It's also a good way for me to push myself to do better each time. The last time I did a 40 minute workout was the 8th of January. I did 2.42 miles in 40 minutes. During the same workout today I did 2.6 miles! It may not seem like a lot but I love the progress! Last time I did 2.6 miles was the 22nd of December and it took me 46 minutes. So I shaved off 6 minutes for that distance!
Today's run is dedicated to my awesome neighbour Joanne! She shared with me a super awesome treadmill video and it made me smile. She's always so helpful and just a great person. I appreciate everything you do for me and my family Joanne! Thank you so much. Today was for you! No fancy treadmill tricks thought, sorry. LOL!
Playlist:
Today was a bit of a mix mash of playlists. I switched songs a lot so I'll try and put this together. LOL!
Hell - Tegan and Sara
Malibu (Workout Remix) - Power Music Workout
Delirious (Boneless) - Power Music Workout
Get Low (Workout Remix) - Power Music Workout
Cheap Thrills - Sia
Pound the Alarm (Workout Remix) - Power Music Workout
WTF (Where They From) - Power Music Workout
Decades - Matthew Good
I'm seriously obsessed with the new Matt Good album. It's so good. I have listened to Decades about 100 times in the last few days.
Gina
Duration: 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
It was a good run today! Started off with the warm up at 3.2mph. I decided to light it up and do 4.4mph for as long as I could. I made it to 15 minutes of the run and then bumped it down to 4.0mph for about 7 minutes. I started getting tired so I did a brisk walk for 3 minutes at 3.6mph and then went back to 4.0mph for the last 5 minutes of the run. This is why I do my blog entry right after my run! I would never be able to remember all of that if I did it later. Haha!
It felt good to maintain 4.4mph for half of the run part of the workout! My chest is still sore from coughing and my throat is raw but I am getting stronger and feeling better. It feels good to just do my workouts despite this cold from hell. I'm looking forward to seeing how good it feels to run once this thing clears up completely!
Right after my run I enter the date, time and distance right into my notes on my phone. I talked a bit about this in my first entry. It's a great way to see my progress from week to week. It's also a good way for me to push myself to do better each time. The last time I did a 40 minute workout was the 8th of January. I did 2.42 miles in 40 minutes. During the same workout today I did 2.6 miles! It may not seem like a lot but I love the progress! Last time I did 2.6 miles was the 22nd of December and it took me 46 minutes. So I shaved off 6 minutes for that distance!
Today's run is dedicated to my awesome neighbour Joanne! She shared with me a super awesome treadmill video and it made me smile. She's always so helpful and just a great person. I appreciate everything you do for me and my family Joanne! Thank you so much. Today was for you! No fancy treadmill tricks thought, sorry. LOL!
Playlist:
Today was a bit of a mix mash of playlists. I switched songs a lot so I'll try and put this together. LOL!
Hell - Tegan and Sara
Malibu (Workout Remix) - Power Music Workout
Delirious (Boneless) - Power Music Workout
Get Low (Workout Remix) - Power Music Workout
Cheap Thrills - Sia
Pound the Alarm (Workout Remix) - Power Music Workout
WTF (Where They From) - Power Music Workout
Decades - Matthew Good
I'm seriously obsessed with the new Matt Good album. It's so good. I have listened to Decades about 100 times in the last few days.
Gina
| Sweaty Betty! |
![]() |
| Screen shot of my workout notes on my phone. |

Comments
Post a Comment