Push Through
Week 6 Day 4
Duration: 97 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Jog: 87 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
5.9 miles/9.5 kilometres
Not going to lie, it has not been an easy day. I stayed home with my son as he had a fever yesterday at daycare and still wasn't feeling great this morning when I had to wake him up. He had a low fever all day. The bugs going around this winter are all nasty and seem to linger for-freaking-ever. I'm so over this already. All of it. I really need to do a Costco run. My husband has been stuck at work for 16 hours. It's been a long ass day. To add to it I had a panic attack this afternoon for no real reason. So that was fun. Heavy on the sarcasm. I had a good cry after the kids and I ate dinner then suited up for my run. I was bound to do at least one thing for myself today dammit! I'm so glad I did because it helped immensely.
For this long run I decided to divide it into thirds. I did the warm up at 3.0mph then went to 3.6mph for the first third. The second third I did at 3.7mph. The last third I went to 3.8mph. Cool down I did at 3.0mph. I jogged the whole thing steadily. It took until 2/3 to feel better mentally. I actually smiled which is pretty awesome considering how I've been feeling lately. This year has been the worst I've ever been winter depression wise. I'm currently waiting for test results from my doctor for my iron, B12 & thyroid. Until then I push on.
The last 10 minutes of the run was tough. I was so tired but wasn't going to slow down after coming so far. It's pretty good that I made it 82 minutes without getting tired! It was a really good workout. Slow and steady.
The first half of this run was dedicated to my cousin/friend Kristy! We talk every single day. She's always there to encourage me, tell me I'm not alone, make me laugh and listen to me ramble on. I love and appreciate her so much. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. Thank you so much Kristy for being there for me, always.
The second half is dedicated to my lovely friend and former assistant Amber! She's seriously one of the sweetest people I know with the biggest heart. She is a wicked talented artist who will be having an expo at my studio sometime this Spring so look out for that if you're in the Winnipeg area! Amber uses her art as therapy as she suffers from Scheuermann's disease along with fibromyalgia. The last couple of years have been really tough for her and her husband health wise. They're 2 of the kindest people I know who just got dealt a crappy hand but they're so bloody positive about it which inspires me to no end. I just love them both so much. Check out her YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNdl0pY1FU0_FnobzcgLD3Q
Playlist:
Essential '10s Hip-Hop/R&B (Apple Music)
Drunk in Love (feat. JAY Z) [E]
Mercy - Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T... [E]
One Dance (feat. Wizkid &...) - Drake
Work (feat. Drake) - Rihanna [E]
I Feel It Coming (feat. Daft...)
Alright - Kendrick Lamar [E]
Ni**as in Paris - JAY Z & Kanye [E]
Monster (feat. JAY Z, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj) - Kanye West [E]
Hotline Bling - Drake
Trap Queen - Fetty Wap [E]
No Type - Rae Sremmurd [E]
F*ck Up Some Commas - Future [E]
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna
B.M.F. - Rick Ross [E]
F**kin' Problems (feat. Drake) - A$AP [E]
I'm On One (feat. Drake) - DJ Khaled [E]
Bad and Boujee (feat. Lil...) - Migos [E]
Antidote - Travis Scott [E]
Diamonds - Rihanna
Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar [E]
Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
Adorn - Miguel
Officially half way done the training! Which means the half is coming up like, fast. Am I freaking out? Yes, yes I am.
Duration: 97 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Jog: 87 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
5.9 miles/9.5 kilometres
Not going to lie, it has not been an easy day. I stayed home with my son as he had a fever yesterday at daycare and still wasn't feeling great this morning when I had to wake him up. He had a low fever all day. The bugs going around this winter are all nasty and seem to linger for-freaking-ever. I'm so over this already. All of it. I really need to do a Costco run. My husband has been stuck at work for 16 hours. It's been a long ass day. To add to it I had a panic attack this afternoon for no real reason. So that was fun. Heavy on the sarcasm. I had a good cry after the kids and I ate dinner then suited up for my run. I was bound to do at least one thing for myself today dammit! I'm so glad I did because it helped immensely.
For this long run I decided to divide it into thirds. I did the warm up at 3.0mph then went to 3.6mph for the first third. The second third I did at 3.7mph. The last third I went to 3.8mph. Cool down I did at 3.0mph. I jogged the whole thing steadily. It took until 2/3 to feel better mentally. I actually smiled which is pretty awesome considering how I've been feeling lately. This year has been the worst I've ever been winter depression wise. I'm currently waiting for test results from my doctor for my iron, B12 & thyroid. Until then I push on.
The last 10 minutes of the run was tough. I was so tired but wasn't going to slow down after coming so far. It's pretty good that I made it 82 minutes without getting tired! It was a really good workout. Slow and steady.
The first half of this run was dedicated to my cousin/friend Kristy! We talk every single day. She's always there to encourage me, tell me I'm not alone, make me laugh and listen to me ramble on. I love and appreciate her so much. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. Thank you so much Kristy for being there for me, always.
The second half is dedicated to my lovely friend and former assistant Amber! She's seriously one of the sweetest people I know with the biggest heart. She is a wicked talented artist who will be having an expo at my studio sometime this Spring so look out for that if you're in the Winnipeg area! Amber uses her art as therapy as she suffers from Scheuermann's disease along with fibromyalgia. The last couple of years have been really tough for her and her husband health wise. They're 2 of the kindest people I know who just got dealt a crappy hand but they're so bloody positive about it which inspires me to no end. I just love them both so much. Check out her YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNdl0pY1FU0_FnobzcgLD3Q
Playlist:
Essential '10s Hip-Hop/R&B (Apple Music)
Drunk in Love (feat. JAY Z) [E]
Mercy - Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T... [E]
One Dance (feat. Wizkid &...) - Drake
Work (feat. Drake) - Rihanna [E]
I Feel It Coming (feat. Daft...)
Alright - Kendrick Lamar [E]
Ni**as in Paris - JAY Z & Kanye [E]
Monster (feat. JAY Z, Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj) - Kanye West [E]
Hotline Bling - Drake
Trap Queen - Fetty Wap [E]
No Type - Rae Sremmurd [E]
F*ck Up Some Commas - Future [E]
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna
B.M.F. - Rick Ross [E]
F**kin' Problems (feat. Drake) - A$AP [E]
I'm On One (feat. Drake) - DJ Khaled [E]
Bad and Boujee (feat. Lil...) - Migos [E]
Antidote - Travis Scott [E]
Diamonds - Rihanna
Hold On, We're Going Home - Drake
Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar [E]
Thinkin Bout You - Frank Ocean
Adorn - Miguel
| Still smiling! Please tell me why I signed up for this again?? LOL |
Gina
Comments
Post a Comment