Sweaty Betty
Week 8 Day 1
Before I get into it there is an amendment from last run. I forgot to put the distance run which was 6.36 miles/10.24 kilometres.
Duration: 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
2.66 miles/4.3km
So, not the greatest 40 minute run distance wise. I started of way too cocky and then it went downhill. Warm up was done at 3.6/3.8mph. Run started at 5.0mph and I maintained that for 10 minutes, no problem. I went down to 4.0mph for a couple minutes and then tried to go back up but got a cramp in my side and was not able to. For the remainder of the workout I did a combo of jogging and walking. I didn't keep track of what and when for speeds and times after the cramp. It eventually went away but by then it was too late to run much. I did the last 3 minutes running at 4.2mph and then the cool down was 3.2mph.
The first half of the run was SO good! I was so sure today was my day. Derp. Oh well, it was a good attempt anyway. I still have a few more weeks to get my 3 miles in 40 minutes. LOL! For whatever reason I sweat profusely today, like way more than normal. I was drenched by the end and ended up dripping on my laptop as I approached it to start my blog. Don't worry, I took a picture for you all to experience how awesome that was.
A lot of you have reached out to me to make sure I'm doing okay as I've expressed having a difficult winter. I appreciate this so much and it really meant the world to me. In the last couple of weeks I have really started to feel like myself again and am so grateful for that. When it's dark, it's dark and not fun at all. I'm proud of myself for running through it anyway instead of hibernating like I wanted to. So THANK YOU! Thank you all so much for your thoughts and love that you sent my way. <3
Today's run is for all of our friends at our seasonal campground! We are itching to get back out there and cannot wait to see everyone. Special shout out to my good friend Tracy who has a trailer across from us and is also my job share partner. Looking forward to having this ENTIRE summer with you guys! Come on summer! It's going to be the best yet.
Playlist:
from - 55 Running Remixes Smash Hits! Vol. 5 on AppleMusic
1-800-273-8255
Too Good at Goodbyes
Rockstar
Location
Dusk Til Dawn
There's Nothing Holding Me Back
Human
Look What You Made Me Do
Perfect
Happy Tuesday that felt like a Monday.
Before I get into it there is an amendment from last run. I forgot to put the distance run which was 6.36 miles/10.24 kilometres.
Duration: 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
2.66 miles/4.3km
So, not the greatest 40 minute run distance wise. I started of way too cocky and then it went downhill. Warm up was done at 3.6/3.8mph. Run started at 5.0mph and I maintained that for 10 minutes, no problem. I went down to 4.0mph for a couple minutes and then tried to go back up but got a cramp in my side and was not able to. For the remainder of the workout I did a combo of jogging and walking. I didn't keep track of what and when for speeds and times after the cramp. It eventually went away but by then it was too late to run much. I did the last 3 minutes running at 4.2mph and then the cool down was 3.2mph.
The first half of the run was SO good! I was so sure today was my day. Derp. Oh well, it was a good attempt anyway. I still have a few more weeks to get my 3 miles in 40 minutes. LOL! For whatever reason I sweat profusely today, like way more than normal. I was drenched by the end and ended up dripping on my laptop as I approached it to start my blog. Don't worry, I took a picture for you all to experience how awesome that was.
A lot of you have reached out to me to make sure I'm doing okay as I've expressed having a difficult winter. I appreciate this so much and it really meant the world to me. In the last couple of weeks I have really started to feel like myself again and am so grateful for that. When it's dark, it's dark and not fun at all. I'm proud of myself for running through it anyway instead of hibernating like I wanted to. So THANK YOU! Thank you all so much for your thoughts and love that you sent my way. <3
Today's run is for all of our friends at our seasonal campground! We are itching to get back out there and cannot wait to see everyone. Special shout out to my good friend Tracy who has a trailer across from us and is also my job share partner. Looking forward to having this ENTIRE summer with you guys! Come on summer! It's going to be the best yet.
Playlist:
from - 55 Running Remixes Smash Hits! Vol. 5 on AppleMusic
1-800-273-8255
Too Good at Goodbyes
Rockstar
Location
Dusk Til Dawn
There's Nothing Holding Me Back
Human
Look What You Made Me Do
Perfect
| Dripping. So sweaty! |
| Ewwwwww. I cleaned it off before I started the blog. :) |
Gina
Comments
Post a Comment