Sun's Out
Week 8 Day 3
Duration 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Run: 30 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
Warm up: 3.6mph
Running Intervals:
5 minutes at 4.2mph
5 minutes at 5.0mph
5 minutes at 4.3mph
5 minutes at 4.9mph
5 minutes at 4.4mph
5 minutes at 5.0mph
Cool down: 3.7mph
2.92 miles/4.7 kilometres
Soooooo freaking close to 3.0 miles! There are a few things I'll do for next time I think to ensure I get there. It was a really good run. I was focused, strong and my breathing was steady. Not sure about you, but when my breathing is off I get tired faster and it's just not as good of a workout.
Instead of listening to a playlist today I went old school and listened to my broadcasting BFF, who is back in Winnipeg, on the radio! Tune into Hot 100.5 and listen to my super awesome friend "AJ" and Kirby in the morning! Great music to workout to. They have an app for that which is very convenient. Today's run is dedicated to AJ! It's always hard when a friend moves away so when he messaged me the the was coming back I was over the moon! It's so good to have you back in Winnipeg. Congratulations on the morning show spot on Hot 100.5!
Though my intention was good, I did not do any ab workouts this weekend. I'm going to do them this week though. This is me holding myself accountable. :-)
The sun is shining and it's supposed to get to +1 today! It's going to be a good week. Happy Monday everyone!
| Sitting down to blog after the run! Talk shows on in the background. |
Gina
Comments
Post a Comment