Hustle
Week 9 Day 1
Duration: 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes (3.2mph)
Run: 30 minutes (4.0mph)
Cool down: 5 minutes (3.2)
2.55 miles/4.1 kilometres
Today's run was really good. It was slow and steady because I didn't want to push it too hard after my 2 week absence. Also, my left knee is giving me grief so I didn't want to injure it. I used my tensor brace on it when I ran today so I'm hoping that helped.
My head was all over the place today so the time went by super quickly. I'm in the process of writing up a business plan and getting things ready for when I start doing my business full time. I've had a photography business for the last 5 years which started off casually then moved to part time and is now moving into full time soon. Hence the business plan and why my brain is non-stop right now. Things are moving way quicker now then originally planned so I'm just trying to eat this elephant one bite at a time. It's all super exciting and I have the most amazing people around me to help me out along the way.
My ab workouts have been non-existent lately. I'm going to keep trying to get them in though.
Today's run is dedicated to all of the women in my life who are running their own businesses. Who are all hustling hard every day to do what they love and make a living out of it at the same time. You're all inspiring and I admire you all so much.
Playlist:
Thank you to whoever Talor Smith is for putting together this awesome Gym playlist on AppleMusic.
Smoke and Mirrors [E] - Cal Scruby
Left Lane [E] - Chris Webby
Friend Like Me [E] - Chris Webby
Panda [E] - Designer
Boyz-n-the-Hood (feat. Ice Cube) [Remix] {E} - Eazy-E
Only One Me [E] - Ice Cube
Given' Up the Nappy Dug Out [E] - Ice Cube
When Will They Shoot? - Ice Cube
Lavish (feat. Logic & Mojo) [E] - Just Juice
MC's Act Like They Don't Know [E] - KRS-One
A Milli [E] - Lil Wayne
Hoping the snow melts soon!! I'm itching to run outside.
Duration: 40 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes (3.2mph)
Run: 30 minutes (4.0mph)
Cool down: 5 minutes (3.2)
2.55 miles/4.1 kilometres
Today's run was really good. It was slow and steady because I didn't want to push it too hard after my 2 week absence. Also, my left knee is giving me grief so I didn't want to injure it. I used my tensor brace on it when I ran today so I'm hoping that helped.
My head was all over the place today so the time went by super quickly. I'm in the process of writing up a business plan and getting things ready for when I start doing my business full time. I've had a photography business for the last 5 years which started off casually then moved to part time and is now moving into full time soon. Hence the business plan and why my brain is non-stop right now. Things are moving way quicker now then originally planned so I'm just trying to eat this elephant one bite at a time. It's all super exciting and I have the most amazing people around me to help me out along the way.
My ab workouts have been non-existent lately. I'm going to keep trying to get them in though.
Today's run is dedicated to all of the women in my life who are running their own businesses. Who are all hustling hard every day to do what they love and make a living out of it at the same time. You're all inspiring and I admire you all so much.
Playlist:
Thank you to whoever Talor Smith is for putting together this awesome Gym playlist on AppleMusic.
Smoke and Mirrors [E] - Cal Scruby
Left Lane [E] - Chris Webby
Friend Like Me [E] - Chris Webby
Panda [E] - Designer
Boyz-n-the-Hood (feat. Ice Cube) [Remix] {E} - Eazy-E
Only One Me [E] - Ice Cube
Given' Up the Nappy Dug Out [E] - Ice Cube
When Will They Shoot? - Ice Cube
Lavish (feat. Logic & Mojo) [E] - Just Juice
MC's Act Like They Don't Know [E] - KRS-One
A Milli [E] - Lil Wayne
| Note to Self - Don't take 2 weeks off. |
Gina
Comments
Post a Comment