I'm Back!
Week 8 Day 4:
Duration 1 hour 50 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Jog: 100 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
6.33 miles/10.2 kilometres
As you may have noticed I have not done a workout in over 2 weeks. I've been so busy and really haven't had much time to run. Bad time management on my part but hey, LIFE! So today I got back to it and of course, it was a looooong run day.
Started the warm up at 3.0mph and then did the jog part at 3.5mph. I really didn't want to push it as it's been a long time since I last ran/worked out. I have been curling on Saturday's but that's really not as much exercise as I've been used to since I started training for this half marathon. It was a good workout! I have all of the blisters on my feet right now and am sure I'll be sore later. Thankfully I'm going for a massage this afternoon.
There was no playlist today as I watched CTV Morning Live and then Live with Kelly and Ryan. I thoroughly enjoy doing my runs when I'm home alone. No distractions. No one needing anything from me. It's blissful.
Today's run is dedicated to my lovely friend Lori! She has been one of the most influential people in my life and really helped me become the woman I am today. When women empower women great things happen. Thank you so much Lori for helping me learn and grow over the years. <3. Love you lots.
Just over 6 weeks until the marathon! I'm trying to sync my training so I can do the last workout on the day of the half marathon. There are 4 more training weeks left so I'll have to stretch them out or do some over to keep the momentum going.
Taking time off sucks. I started feeling bad in so many ways. Lethargic and just blah. I'm so happy to be back at it and am so pumped to run this thing.

Hope you've all been well! I've missed this.
Gina
Duration 1 hour 50 minutes
Warm up: 5 minutes
Jog: 100 minutes
Cool down: 5 minutes
6.33 miles/10.2 kilometres
As you may have noticed I have not done a workout in over 2 weeks. I've been so busy and really haven't had much time to run. Bad time management on my part but hey, LIFE! So today I got back to it and of course, it was a looooong run day.
Started the warm up at 3.0mph and then did the jog part at 3.5mph. I really didn't want to push it as it's been a long time since I last ran/worked out. I have been curling on Saturday's but that's really not as much exercise as I've been used to since I started training for this half marathon. It was a good workout! I have all of the blisters on my feet right now and am sure I'll be sore later. Thankfully I'm going for a massage this afternoon.
There was no playlist today as I watched CTV Morning Live and then Live with Kelly and Ryan. I thoroughly enjoy doing my runs when I'm home alone. No distractions. No one needing anything from me. It's blissful.
Today's run is dedicated to my lovely friend Lori! She has been one of the most influential people in my life and really helped me become the woman I am today. When women empower women great things happen. Thank you so much Lori for helping me learn and grow over the years. <3. Love you lots.
Just over 6 weeks until the marathon! I'm trying to sync my training so I can do the last workout on the day of the half marathon. There are 4 more training weeks left so I'll have to stretch them out or do some over to keep the momentum going.
Taking time off sucks. I started feeling bad in so many ways. Lethargic and just blah. I'm so happy to be back at it and am so pumped to run this thing.
Hope you've all been well! I've missed this.
Gina
Comments
Post a Comment